These days there are no truer words than Benjamin Franklin’s famous quote:
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
Those who have the skills get the jobs. And those entrepreneurs who continuously learn better ways to do business are able to keep ahead of competition. This is why continuous learning is important whatever your career and personal goals are.
Aside from many available free online courses, there are also person-led training, seminars, and workshops that won’t burn a hole in your pocket. Here’s a list of a few that cost less than 1,000 pesos.
- IELTS REVIEW
by Britton International
- Purpose Filled Homemaker – Homemaking & Beyond for All Moms
by Mamacademy PH
- Slaughtering Operations NCII
by Right Technicomm International Training Center
- Online Selling and Branding Your Business
by Learning Avenue PH
- Safety Training for Boat Captain & Marine Diesel Mechanic
by National Maritime Polytechnic
- Hilot Wellness Massage NC II
by The Mansion Academy
- Chakra-Based Mini Meditation Retreat
by White Space Wellness
by Quadro Camisa
- Slaughtering Operations NC II
by MMS Development Training Center Corporation
- Smartphone Photography for Online Sellers
by Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI)